Here at Pinnacle Physical Therapy, we look forward to getting you on the road to recovery. We know that you have a choice when it comes to treatment, so we strive to provide the most personalized and state-of-the-art physical therapy available. When you come to us, you will work together with your physical therapist in a quiet and comfortable environment towards full recuperation.
One of our front desk ladies will help you schedule your first visit with us;
If you were given a referral:
Please call our office to schedule an appointment.
If your referral was faxed to us:
We will contact you to schedule an appointment.
If your referral was sent to another PT clinic:
You have a right to choose your own PT clinic. If you would like to come to our clinic, please call and we will coordinate with your doctor's office to schedule you here.
Please arrive at least 20 minutes early to complete the paperwork.
Before starting treatment, we conduct an initial evaluation that typically lasts 80 minutes. During the evaluation, your therapist will discuss your symptoms, as well as your desired outcome. Once we gather some initial information about your needs, your physical therapist will perform a hands-on evaluation of your condition. Based on your goals, the requests of your referring physician, and the results of the evaluation, you and your physical therapist will agree upon a treatment plan.
What to wear to therapy?
You should wear comfortable clothes that are not restrictive to movement like sweats or work-out clothes, and closed toe shoes like sneakers (unless your therapist asks you to wear sandals or no shoes). We can provide you with a patient gown to expose appropriate body parts if needed, however, you may want to wear something that allows us to view that part without having to change, (ex: If you are coming in for a knee problem you may want to wear shorts or bring a pair with you to change into).
If you have any questions about your appointment or what to expect, please contact us and we will be happy to clarify.
Missed Appointments & Late Cancellations
We require 24 hours notice in the event of a cancellation. There is a $40 charge for a cancellation without proper notice or a missed appointment. This charge will not be billed to your insurance but will have to be paid by you personally.
When you don't show as scheduled, three people are hurt: You because you don't get the treatment you need as prescribed by the doctor and/or PT; the therapist who now has a space in their schedule since the time was reserved for you personally; and another patient who could have been scheduled for treatment if you had given proper notice.
We appreciate your teamwork!
- "Pinnacle was great. When I first came in, walking was a huge challenge. At the end I feel as good as I did prior to being injured." Bryant A.
- "I had a great experience with Pinnacle. You have a gift for what you do." Rick
- "I came in with severe hip and back pain: After a few visits I became pain free." Jim S.
- "I have been having back pain since 2009. Four years of X-Rays, cat scans and medication: nothing helped. (Now) I am happy to say I have no pain. Thanks Pinnacle!" Caleb W
- "Improvement was immediate and steady" Roy S.
- "At the beginning I was having headaches, neck and back pain almost every day, but now I rarely notice pain." Emily K.
- "I felt relief from my pain within two weeks of starting therapy. I am now virtually pain free in my shoulder." Ruthanne G.
- "I had severe back pain before. Now after treatment I have no pain. " Paul R.
- "Thank you for assisting me in my quality of life" Nancy M. (Nancy’s knee pain had worsened for years)
- "The exercises given at my first appointment were like a miracle. One week of doing them and my pain was gone!" Becky G.
These are just a few quotes from our satisfied patients. Being an integral part of helping them get back to life without pain has brought us much joy! We love hearing our patients’ stories and successes. Hopefully, you can see why we consider our patients to be “Family”.
We would count it a privilege to add you to our family, too. We know you have choices about who provides your physical therapy needs, but what we can promise you is that we will do our absolute best to provide you with the best care! You can count on it! From all of us here at Pinnacle, thank you for the opportunity to serve you.
Contact us to schedule an initial evaluation at our physical therapy clinic.